A non-surgical option for the removal of raised skin lesions such as moles, skin tags, warts, seborrheic keratosis, and other benign skin lesions.
The device uses high frequency radio waves to precisely target and shave off lesions, and effectively seals the base of the wound, resulting in a raw but non-bleeding surface at the base of the original lesion.
This layer is superficial and therefore heals very quickly, forming a scab which falls off after 7- 10 days later, revealing a layer of fresh, healthy skin that will return to the surrounding skin colour with time.
• Face, including difficult areas such as ears and eyelids.
• Neck, armpits, breasts – skin tags are often found in these areas.
• Scalp – fleshy benign skin lesions
• Back – seborrhoeic keratosis, sun spots, benign lesions.
• Hands, feet, knees, elbows, fingers. Verruca or warts arms, armpit areas.
Please note – moles that are flat cannot be treated with Surgitron. If the mole is thought to extend to deeper layers of the skin, another treatment option may be more suitable.
If there is any suspicion of precancerous or cancerous changes in the mole during the assessment, a surgical excisional biopsy will be more appropriate. This will be fully discussed at your initial assessment.
Apollo clinic offers a complimentary consultation, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about our treatments and services available.